- Location: York (some remote/flexible working possible)
- Salary: £38,000 - £48,000
- Basis: Permanent, Full-Time (37 hours per week)
You will join a small multi-skilled support team, who manage 1st – 3rd line incidents, support AV and Conferencing, 3rd application support and assist with project delivery. The work is fast paced, often balancing changing business priorities while supporting our customers to make sure they have the best IT experience.
On a day-to-day basis, this will involve:
As CRM Specialist, you will work the configuration and customisation of the CRM software and Power Platform based solutions to meet the business need. Where required customise the features of the D365 to enhance and improve its functions to enable our business and our network partners to do their jobs more efficiently.
You will equally be focused on assisting the support team to answer 3rd support tickets for D365. These tickets will come in via ticketing system, will be triaged and then escalated to you as 3rd line support to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve. You will also maintain up to date knowledge of the application, document and share with the team.
We are therefore looking for an all-rounder who has a comprehensive knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 CRM including detailed knowledge of the following key requirements of the role:
- Dynamics 365 Marketing; Dynamics 365 Sales; Dynamics 365 Customer Service modules.
- Dynamics Model Driven Apps and Canvas Apps.
- Experience of working at Microsoft Business Partners or working with established Microsoft Business Partners
- Understanding of Solutions and solution management to work with a 3rd party who are also deploying solutions- Managed vs Unmanaged
- Power Apps and Power Automate
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in similar CRM Support/ 3rd
Line Application Support Role.
- Knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate, Power Platform, PowerApps, Flow and Power BI based solutions.
- A strong background in 3rd line support for Microsoft applications, licensing, and provisioning.
- Dynamics 365 online experience (developing and managing solutions in a cloud hosted environment)
It would be advantageous, but not essential, if you also had:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- Experience with Microsoft common data service, OData and APIS
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to a fantastic pension scheme, where employer contributions are currently 21.4%
- Access to a salary sacrifice and staff benefits scheme including cycle to work scheme; health cash back plans; free eye tests; discounted vouchers
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme
The National STEM Learning Centre & Network is a key UK resource for supporting STEM teaching and learning through provision of resources, on-line and physical networking and communities and partnership with a wide range of organisations and individuals. This includes driving forward on-going development of the STEM Ambassadors and STEM Clubs programmes alongside subject-specific support for all involved in teaching STEM subjects to young people.
There is no closing date for this appointment; applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are recommended.
- Your up-to-date CV, including your full postal address, email and contact telephone number.
- A covering letter (no more than the equivalent of 2 sides of A4) explaining your interest in the role and where you saw it advertised.
- Contact details of two referees, including your current/most recent employer (please note, references will not be approached without your permission).